Engineered wood flooring is a type of hardwood flooring constructed from a three layer core of wood together with plywood and a top layer of hardwood veneer giving the look and feel of a solid wooden floor along with the benefits of easier installation. Solid wood flooring is a popular type of hardwood flooring made from one piece of hardwood timber such as Oak or Walnut. Also referred to as real wood flooring they have been around for years and are extremely popular in domestic and commercial properties.
Why choose Wood?
• Can be sanded and refinished several times
• A timeless and natural look
• Durable and hardwearing
• Hides sub-floor irregularities
• Can go over a variety of substrates
• Can go on all grade levels